Nevada Appliance Parts is proud to sell factory Whirlpool parts in Las Vegas. We have a central Las Vegas warehouse, open to the public, full of brand new parts supporting all of the product lines Whirlpool offers.
Known for quality, innovation, and dependability, Whirlpool builds domestic appliance product lines that help families live more convenient, comfortable lives, with diverse products for the laundry, kitchen and home comfort space.
Whirlpool also offers laundry product lines for commercial applications such as laundromats, with stackable washer-dryer configurations. Other applications like commercial laundry rooms inside apartment and condominium properties also benefit from Whirlpool’s quality laundry products.
Locally owned and operated, Nevada Appliance Parts is a name you can trust…we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and Southwest Gas recognizes us as a Preferred vendor. We’ve served the Las Vegas community for over 30 years, growing along with the city. We take pride in being a major service provider to not only households but commercial entities who need quality appliance service.
The exact Whirlpool parts you need to repair your appliances are stocked in our warehouse. Stop in and speak with our friendly, trained technicians. They will give you the guidance and confidence to do the minor maintenance tasks that keep your appliances running for the long term. For your convenience, our service trucks also make parts deliveries.
We have a fleet of service trucks, allowing our technicians to deliver your parts as well as provide expert repair service. Our staff is trained to repair all makes and models of appliances. We strive to do the job right the first time, and 100% satisfaction is the driving force behind every service call we provide.
Convenient to central Las Vegas, we provide service to Henderson, Summerlin, North Las Vegas, Southern Highlands, and Boulder City. In most cases, we can get your home and commercial appliances repaired on the same day you request service. We offer free estimates and 100% guaranteed satisfaction. We are available Monday through Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Give us a call at 702-515-1515. Our friendly staff will be glad to assist in looking up appliance parts, booking a service call, or offering helpful tips on maintaining all of your appliances.
Washing Machine Maintenance Tips
- Balance The Unit – Like dryers, washers also have leveling feet that you can adjust to make sure the appliance is sitting completely level. An unbalanced washer can cause internal moving parts to wear out prematurely, causing malfunction leading to expensive repair bills.
- Balance The Load – Loading the clothes so that they are evenly distributed inside the bin will prevent them from bunching up to one side during the spin cycles, causing the washer to shake violently. Also, overloading can cause the same balance issues, as well as excessive wear & tear on the motor and moving parts within the transmission.
- Inspect Water Hoses – Once per year, you should inspect the hoses for leaks, cracking and blistering. Also be sure the connections are tight. Manufacturers recommend replacing hoses every five years.
- Clean the Fabric Softener Dispenser – Most cartridges will accumulate a gunky buildup of liquid fabric softener over time. Periodically remove the cartridge and wash with soap and water, then reinstall.
- Remove Clothes Promptly After Wash Cycle – To prevent mold, mildew and musty smells, immediately remove the clothes from the drum after the wash cycle completes. Leave the lid open to promote drying of the drum, also to prevent mold and mildew.
Stop in and talk to the Nevada Appliance Repair staff for more helpful tips on maintaining your laundry appliances. They know what it takes to keep these machines running efficiently for the long term. Discuss common maintenance intervals so you know when to plan for periodic maintenance tasks.
Our staff would be happy to perform the more complex repair tasks for you, ensuring your appliances are ready to go when you need them. Our technicians are highly trained veterans of the appliance industry who work on all makes and models. They strive for 100% customer satisfaction in every part we sell, and every repair service we perform.
We are available Monday – Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm. For a free estimate, helpful advice, or to find appliance parts in Las Vegas, Nevada Appliance Parts is the one to call. Come see us at 3281 North Decatur Blvd #270 Las Vegas, Nevada 89130. To inquire about parts or to schedule a service visit, give us a call at 702-515-1515.