Nevada Appliance Parts is proud to sell factory certified Maytag parts in Las Vegas. We have a central Las Vegas warehouse, open to the public, full of brand new parts supporting all the product lines that Maytag offers.
Whether you need replacement hoses or a detergent cartridge for your washer, or a new heating element for a cooking appliance, we can help you find the exact part for the appliance model you own.
Maytag appliances are known as tough, dependable and hard-working appliances. American built for over 100 years, an appliance built by Maytag can be counted on to provide many years of high quality, dependable service, day in and day out.
Offering a variety of industry standard appliances for the home and commercial use, Maytag’s lineup includes washer/dryer pairs, dishwashers, microwaves, ranges, wall ovens, top load and front load washers, and top-load freezers just to name a few.
In addition, Maytag offers accessories for all the major product lines. For example in the laundry segment, replacement parts such as timers, agitators, drain hoses, and dryer vent kits are also offered.
Convenient to central Las Vegas, we provide service to Henderson, Summerlin, North Las Vegas, Southern Highlands, and Boulder City. Our service trucks are fully stocked with brand new replacement parts that have full warranty coverage, allowing us to get your appliance problems solved quickly and easily.
We are a name you can trust…we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and Southwest Gas recognizes us as a Preferred vendor. We take pride in being an important part of this community for over 30 years, providing and servicing quality commercial and household appliances and parts, which allow you to live a more comfortable and convenient lifestyle.
The exact Maytag parts you need to repair your appliances are stocked in our warehouse. Stop in and speak with our friendly, trained technicians. They will give you the guidance and confidence to do the minor maintenance tasks that keep your appliances running for the long term. For your convenience, our service trucks also make parts deliveries.
Dryer Maintenance Tips
- Clean Lint Filter – Yes, it’s good practice to clean that lint filter after each completed drying cycle. This will improve airflow into the appliance, shortening the cycle time by allowing as much moisture to escape as possible.
- Use Liquid Fabric Softener – It’s good practice to use fabric softener, as it tends to reduce lint and static electricity from the clothes, but dryer sheets are known to leave a lint attracting residue on the inside surfaces of the dryer. This eventually reduces efficiency by clogging filters and vent tubes over time. Instead, use liquid fabric softener during the wash cycle.
- Check Outside Vent – Areas with high humidity are especially prone to this issue. Your outside dryer vents may become clogged with moisture-dampened lint, preventing the flaps from lifting up to allow the airflow to escape, creating back pressure in the system and reducing the dryer’s efficiency.
- Clean the Vent Tube – The system should be cleaned from the inside at least once per year. A simple do it yourself job, the vent tube can be easily cleaned of lint and debris with a good size cleaning brush.
- Balance The Unit – Like washers, dryers also have leveling feet that you can adjust to make sure the appliance is sitting completely level. An unbalanced dryer can cause internal moving parts to wear out prematurely, causing malfunction leading to expensive repair bills.
- Don’t Over Load – Loading more than the maximum amount of clothes per load will lead to increased drying times, and will also place unneeded stress on the motor. Consult the user manual for your dryer and stick to the recommended load size.
For more tips on dryers and other appliances, stop in and talk to our staff. Our technicians are trained on the latest technology, and know the appliance industry inside and out. They know what it takes to fix your appliances correctly, and they stand by their work. We are not satisfied until YOU are satisfied. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction in every part we sell, and every repair service we perform.
We are available Monday – Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm. For a free estimate, helpful advice, or to find Maytag appliance parts in Las Vegas, Nevada Appliance Parts is the one to call.
Come see us at 3281 North Decatur Blvd #270 Las Vegas, Nevada 89130, or give us a call at 702-515-1515.