Welcome to Nevada Appliance Parts, in business serving Las Vegas and southern Nevada for over 30 years, striving to make each sale and service call one that our customers will feel good about. With each and every interaction with you, we want to earn your business and trust, so that you become a lifetime customer.
Of the many brands of appliance parts we offer, we’re proud to include LG parts in the lineup. Known around the world as a leader in consumer electronics such as TVs, audio, and mobile devices including tablets and smartphones, LG also offers some of the finest home appliances on the market.
For the kitchen, LG builds stylish, intuitive devices including dishwashers, refrigerators, microwaves, gas radiant and electric cooktops, and so much more. All with the signature LG touches like aesthetically pleasing design, easy to use intuitive interfaces and the latest in onboard computer technology
We’re proud to have formed long lasting relationships with both our commercial and household customers in Las Vegas. They know that we consistently offer the best appliance repair service, as well as the best prices on replacement appliance parts.
If you do your own repairs, or even if you are in the market for some new appliances, come check out our local appliance parts warehouse, where you can learn useful appliance maintenance tips from talking with our highly trained staff of engineers who work on all makes and models of appliances.
Induction Cooktop Tips
Induction type ranges are all the rage these days, but if you haven’t previously been in the market for one until now, here’s a few things to know about them.
- Electromagnetic Heating – In a nutshell, the heating element is electromagnetic instead of radiant. They also don’t glow red when they’re hot, which is why manufacturers are adding lights and artificial glowing flames as sort of a visual cue that the burner is active.
- Quicker Heating – Electro-mag elements do heat up quite faster, allowing you to bring 6 quarts of water to a boil 4 minutes faster on average.
- Somewhat Safer – Since an induction burner will not get hot until a compatible pot or pan has been placed atop it, the surface of the range is somewhat safer from those accidental burns. As well, once a pot is removed, the burner will cool down quicker than a traditional radiant surface. In comparison to natural gas, grease spatter will not be prone to igniting like it would on a gas cooktop.
- Easier To Clean – Because induction cools down much quicker than radiant coils, the cooktop surface becomes much easier when it comes to post preparation cleaning duties.
- Special Cookware Needed – To take advantage of these cooktops, you need “induction-capable” cookware for the process to work. To test your cookware, if a magnet sticks to the bottom of your pots and pans, they will work with an induction burner. Also be aware that some stainless cookware is not compatible with induction.
When problems arise with any home appliance, it can be anything from a minor inconvenience, to a full on disruption in your family life; from causing delays in being able to put food on the table, or cleaning the family’s clothes, to having the refrigerator shut down, causing expensive food to spoil.
If you’re in a jam with a broken appliance, Nevada Appliance Parts is there when you need us. You can always come to our retail warehouse where the staff is ready to help you find the exact parts needed.
We also have a fleet of service trucks staffed with the same knowledgeable technicians from the warehouse, offering onsite repair service and parts delivery. The warehouse is located on N. Decatur, but we cover all areas of the valley including Henderson, North Las Vegas, Summerlin and even Boulder City.
We stock the largest selection of LG parts in Las Vegas, but the technicians at Nevada Appliance Parts are also trained to install and repair all makes and models of appliances. Feel free to give them a call and request advice on any issue you may have with your stove or other large home appliances.
We have a great customer base of large commercial accounts including laundromats, hotels, apartment communities and more. We know what it takes to keep a large fleet of commercial laundry appliances going 24/7, and we’d be proud to become your organization’s service provider for appliance parts and repairs.
All of our work is guaranteed and all parts are backed by the full factory warranty. We’re available to be your number one source for LG parts in Las Vegas, open Monday – Saturday 8:00am-5:00pm.
We’re located at 3281 North Decatur Blvd #270 Las Vegas, Nevada 89130. To inquire about parts or to schedule a service visit, give us a call at 702-515-1515.